Ken Rudolph wrote:
I'm sorry if this is old news; but could somebody explain to me how I
can transfer my bookmark toolbar and all my usual bookmarks from my
desktop SM 2.22 Win-7 profile to a new version of SM 2.22 Win-8.1 on a
new computer?  Actually, I got it to work before; but I had to refresh
Windows today and lost all the former program files.  I'm able to find
the SM files in application data on both computers.  But I can't seem to
find any file which holds bookmarks.  Please help me.

Hey, I figured it out. places.sqlite! Who could have figured that would be the bookmarks? Anyway, I renamed the old places file in the new computer to old, then downloaded the file from my desktop profile to the laptop profile, and voila! I hope I haven't screwed anything up; but it seems to be working now.

--
Ken Rudolph