I finally moved up to 2.22, net result, when I close a web page Seamonkez opens a new blank page. Tzping in the news group, zou will notice that using the Whz kez results in a z being printed. Hitting the z kez results in y. Manz other kezs produce special characters such as Ä for quote kez Ö for the colon kez.

What goes_ the previous character is supposed to be a question mark.

Do I need to go back to an earlier release_

Also, the spacing of lines in the news reader has turned to double space.

These are the first problems I have had with a release going back literallz for zears.

Advice would be appreciated.