Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
MCBastos wrote:

From the errors you mention, you seem to have both a QWERTY-based
layout (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Scandinavian languages and
several others) and a QWERTZ-based layout (German and Eastern Europe,
mostly).

The solution is to open the Windows Control Panel, click on the
"Change Keyboards or other input methods" link, click on the "Change
keyboards" button and uninstall the undesired keyboard layouts.

I agree with your diagnosis, but I wouldn't prescribe surgery. Windows
allows the user to toggle between different keyboards, and perhaps the
OP has forgotten to do so, or else chosen not to display the tray icon
that shows which keyboard is active. So that's what I'd do -- toggle
back to QWERTY.

Paul:

Please see my reply to McBastos above.

Thank you,