I am currently using the following Seamonkey Nightly Build:

You are currently on the nightly update channel.
See a list of contributors to the Mozilla Project.
Read the licensing information for this product.
Read the release notes for this version.
See the build configuration used for this version.
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
SeaMonkey/2.24a1
Build identifier: 20130919003001

This build works very well, but it has also been static since September 19.  I
also notice that Aurora builds for all platforms ceased updates after October
28.  Are there build issues, lack of resources, or what?  I am not a Seamonkey
developer but I've been testing Mozilla builds of Seamonkey and Firefox for
quite some time now.  The Firefox Nightly Builds continue to be available for
my hardware, just not the Seamonkey builds.

Any particular reason for this?  While I use both browsers, I do still tend to
favor Seamonkey; for my specific interests and needs it works particularly
well, so I'm concerned about its current and future support.  I'd appreciate an
update, thanks!

--
Brian Masinick