brian.masin...@gmail.com wrote:
Build identifier: 20130919003001

This build works very well, but it has also been static since
September 19.  I also notice that Aurora builds for all platforms
ceased updates after October 28.  Are there build issues, lack of
resources, or what?

AFAIK the machines building SM trunk nightly builds for Linux are currently stuck on an old version of Python, a newer version of which is a build requirement. If I remember correctly, that newer version can only be provided easily/safely with upgrading the whole OS and that takes time because it needs to be done properly.

Also there have been no trunk nightly updates for Windows lately, but I that was due to some bustages that were just resolved so the next scheduled nightly run should succeed again.

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>