Robert Kaiser wrote:
Ed Mullen schrieb:
I'm sure you're right. Presumably the volunteers all have actual jobs as
well.

Yes, mostly, and they probably won't give them up for a little bit of
donation money.

As I said, the more effective way to get things moving is to contribute
one's own time and try to get into "doing it" oneself.

Robert Kaiser

From a practical standpoint that is not viable, and I suspect (strongly) that you know it. The vast majority of people here have no coding ability but do have a love of the product. So, your suggestion is ... I'm a tad at a loss to characterize it ... but "pointless" comes to mind.

--
Ed Mullen