Robert Kaiser wrote:
Ed Mullen schrieb:
The vast majority of people here have no
coding ability but do have a love of the product.

If they have the ability to learn a coding ability, they should dare to
do so. That would be *very* helpful.

Robert Kaiser

KaiRo,

if any one of us lived down the street from any one of you guys, you could hand us two piles of something and say "find what went wrong between this pile 2.0 and this pile 2,1 " but starting from scratch is impossible. I once spent about three months trying to figure out how to make a web page, and I could teach everything I learned in an hour.

If you ever visit Hawaii, I'd be glad to find out if I "have the ability to learn a coding ability".
GW