On 11/26/2013 04:02 AM, Daniel wrote:
Jens Hatlak wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Jens Hatlak (SM Dev team) now seems to want me to start a separate Bug
for this Windows problem (as distinct to the Mac's problem), so knowing
the release/time frame is handy.

Handy maybe, but certainly not required to get started. The first thing
to do once a problem has been verified would be to create a bug. Then
everyone has a place to store and update additional information such as
attachments, analyses, and findings.

[After all, identifying the release that first introduced an issue is
only the first step anyway. What we really need is regression windows
down to the day, and that you only get with nightly builds. If the bug
reporter can provide that level of detail it's fine. But it's also OK if
not.]

HTH

Jens

Gee, tempting, Jens, tempting!!

Where might I d/l the Win x64_86 nightly's from??

No such nightly available only win32. No SM 2.25a1 for Linux either. (:

[Index of /pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-central-trunk](http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-central-trunk/)