Daniel wrote:
Jens, the reason I was looking for SM 2.18B1 was that I was not
experiencing this problem when I was on one of the 2.18Betas, so figured
I'd go back there and work my way up through the Betas/Nightlies until
the problem did occur!!

There's no need. The regression was only introduced in SM 2.22.

Jens, do you mean that the "nightly release" isn't one, continuing, ever
evolving, codebase, with regular (six weekly) Alpha->Beta->Final
releases off-shoots??

There is no "nightly release". Nightlies are just that, nightly builds built from whatever code the trunk contained at the time.

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>