WaltS wrote:
On 02/15/2014 02:41 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
How do I find other Newsgroups HERE ?

I used to be able to bring up a Big List of available News Groups to
subscribe to, but I forgot how to do that a long ago.

Specifically looking for something to replace
Windows XP Annoyances which is now defunct.

I have to find out why an "Enter Password"
window keeps relentlessly popping up.

DoctorBill

First you have to subscribe to a Usenet server. Then you should be able
to get a list of all newsgroups on that server.

One free news server I have seen mentioned here is Eternal September.
There are others free and fee.

<http://news.eternal-september.org/>

Hi
Since the death of the server news.wanadoo.fr in France
I am very happy to read most of the Usenet News Groups
that I used to read by using the Eternal September service
Thanks to Eternal September!!!
Best Regards
@lex