In message <foebyhiao4btf...@g3ohx.demon.co.uk>, Ian Jackson <ianremovethisjack...@g3ohx.demon.co.uk> writes
In message <isdylwg1u3btf...@g3ohx.demon.co.uk>, Ian Jackson <ianremovethisjack...@g3ohx.demon.co.uk> writes
In message <5307795a.6090...@asheville-spamtrap-community.org>, hawker <haw...@asheville-spamtrap-community.org> writes
On 2/20/2014 7:27 PM, Ian Jackson wrote:

Anyway, thanks for the help. I'll report back as to whether it was
successful.

Just an update: So far, no go. I still get the 'incompatible' message. I might try Paul B. Gallagher suggestion, ie use old version that works (if I can find one), then transfer e-mail from old version to a new version.

A further update.....
I've re-done the editing etc, and this time IET installed OK (I presumably got it right). The Tools drop-down menu shows IET, and IET's subsequent menus look correct. Next step if to try to import some WLM .eml files.
--
Ian