stan wrote:

OK under "Mail & News Account settings" > Account settings >
Reply-To-Address I have set it to same address as is the account but
there is no change.

Maybe I am unclear

I go to Local Sent folder (where all my sent emails go) and I want to
reply to my email which I have sent. So it pops up but in that reply
email will be "From address".

So I am talking about that "From" address which I can't set. It
automatically inserts a News Group. There is no setting in the Local
Folder account.

Not the "From address" which I am using when I am sending my email.

Am I getting this right, you want to reply to a sent message, so the new message should go from yourself (the new sender) to yourself (the original sender)?

Paul B. Gallagher