Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
stan wrote:

OK under "Mail & News Account settings" > Account settings >
Reply-To-Address I have set it to same address as is the account but
there is no change.

Maybe I am unclear

I go to Local Sent folder (where all my sent emails go) and I want to
reply to my email which I have sent. So it pops up but in that reply
email will be "From address".

So I am talking about that "From" address which I can't set. It
automatically inserts a News Group. There is no setting in the Local
Folder account.

Not the "From address" which I am using when I am sending my email.

Am I getting this right, you want to reply to a sent message, so the new
message should go from yourself (the new sender) to yourself (the
original sender)?

Yes Paul!

Plus the (original recipient).

Once the new reply email pops up, I would delete myself and only the original recipient address would remain. (this is because I have all my "Sent" emails in one Local Sent folder) if I would set for each account its prospective Sent folder everything works a OK.

Note: I am using common Local Send folder so I can easily search all my Sent emails from all accounts.

However, when the reply email is formatted with the original text it is formatted as a "TEXT" rather than HTML because the initial From address is the News Grope Account.

Although I can select my new "From address" from the drop down menu it wouldn't change the formatting from the TEXT to HTML.

So my issue is how to prevent the initial From Address to be the News Group account.

I would expect some settings in the Local account but there is none. The only thing I can set in the Local account is a "Junk mail" and the "Disk space."