On 5/13/2014 12:06 PM, Rufus wrote:

> ...I'd like to see all of the bugs that are preventing me from using the
> Profile Manager fixed, and for SM to actually use my pref setting for
> Master Password.

Do you mean bug #425145: "Hidden pref to save ID and password when
autocomplete="off" (signon.overrideAutocomplete)"?  If so, the fix for
that should already be in SeaMonkey 2.26 with a follow-up fix to bug
#956906 -- "ignore autocomplete="off" when offering to save passwords
via the password manager" -- possibly in the next SeaMonkey version
(2.27?).

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam, flames, and trolling from that source.