Geoff Welsh wrote:
sometimes I wanna save a message with important information, and after a
while there's tons of them, and some of the Subject titles are useless
to jog my memory

Can we rename messages somehow?  i.e. change the Subject line?

"Edit as New" and then changing the subject, and then sending it to
myself seems a cheesy workaround.

GW

I've often thought that the subject input point should
be the LAST PART of an email message, as often you don't
know what the subject should be until you've written the
message or added the file you want to send. It really takes
some thought to dream up a good subject line BEFORE you
write your message, most people aren't that "gifted". I'm
not. I try to leave the subject blank, write my message
and then go back to write the subject title. Often forget,
and send an email with a blank title, unless the software
asks me to fill one in.

Like the subject of this post, it's really a part of the
body of the message post.
After writing this post, the writer would have some "meat
to chew on" and might have created the subject of this post as:
EDITING THE SUBJECT LINE OF INCOMING EMAIL
rather than: "Can we rename messages somehow?"

--
Takes more than talk to get things done.