Hey Everyone,

Again I'm sorry for delays on beta's, and sorry for delays which caused us to technically skip a gecko release last cycle.

But I wanted to give you all a followup, I'm getting much closer to getting a beta out there now, and correcting dev versions from our system, however it looks likely we won't have a release within a day or two of Firefox this cycle.

I'm going to concentrate our effort on getting a new beta out the door within a week of Firefox's final release, if for some reason I can't, I'm planning on backing out my effort temporarily to ship another "sec/stability release" based on teh last full seamonkey release.

That sec/stability work would delay our other work here by about a week, but I don't want to leave everyone stranded with regards to security/etc any longer than necessary.

If all goes well, I'm expecting to have a final release, based on the current Firefox release out no later than 2-weeks after Firefox is shipped.

And if everything does go well, we can have yet another new beta after that.

~Justin Wood (Callek)