Edwar Cifuentes wrote, On 08/09/2014 03:12:
I see. I don't like Firefox' last interface change at all. But hiding the
menu bar has been possible since previous versions. It makes it possible to
browse with a "fullscreen" interface without going fullscreen (with only
tab and navigation bars shown)

Nobody need hiding the SM menu bar .... but ....
If your screen is to small, buy another pc ....
I remember in the past that some first version of WordPerfect was a REAL FULLSCREEN program. You got a BLACK SCREEN ..... and then "Untangle you to know what you can make" Sorry for this poor english, i cannot translate "Débrouille toi pour savoir ce que tu peux faire".