From: bozo...@hotmail.com
To: root@127.0.0.1
Subject: RE: Update to SeaMonkey 2.31 caused a "crash"
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 12:19:34 -0500

My issues are with the email portion of Seamonkey. About one month ago all of
my emails were appearing in duplicate and on occasion in triplicate. After I
deleted them I would empty the trash and when I logged back into my mail box
some of them had reappeared. I decided to upgrade from 2:30 to 2:31 and at that
point I started to receive a new message. My present hurdle is " your password
or user name are not correct". I am no longer able to access my mail box. I use
windows 7 with 64 bit and my ISP is Sympatico.ca. Any thoughts anyone ?