"You are the only one interested and expect that all people will say to
you: "Great Idea !"

Let me tell you that this ability is a stupidity."

I know I'm not the only one who would like this to be available, but I
don't expect everyone to like it either.

"Nobody need hiding the SM menu bar .... but ....
If your screen is to small, buy another pc"

It's not because I need it, it's because it would be useful. Just an
interface tweak.
If my screen was too small and it gave me problems, the last thing I'd do
would be buying another PC.