stan wrote:
> Michael Speier wrote:
>>> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
>>> SeaMonkey/2.26.1
>>
>> I think it is better to upgrade your Windows XP before downgrade your
>> SeaMonkey!
>>

> So are you saying that if I want to continue using SM that I must
> upgrade to Windows 7 or 8?

Maybe one day when the development environment will be upgraded
(probably by the Firefox people) this will be needed anyway.

I guess Michael wanted to tell you that the security holes (well known!)
in XP are MUCH bigger problems than your seamonkey problems.

And they NEVER will be fixed!

Just my 2cc, Mycroft

--
There's another way to survive.  Mutual trust -- and help.
                -- Kirk, "Day of the Dove", stardate unknown