Paul Marwick wrote on 10/8/2014 5:32 PM:
Ed Mullen wrote:

I used to use Password Exporter extension but it says it's not available
for SM 2.29.1. :-(

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/password-exporter/?src=ss>

Just for fun I tried installing it on 29.1.1 and it works.  I
installed from the .xpi file saved on my disk.  You can try at the
link above but if it doesn't work let me know and I'll send you the .xpi

Thanks, I'd appreciate that. It won't install to 2.6.1 either.

Paul.

<http://edmullen.net/temp/password_exporter-1.2.1-fx+tb+sm.xpi>

It installed just fine in SM 2.29.1 for me.

An aside, it's probably not a good idea to have an exported password file sitting around on your hard drive in plain view. If you do use this, put the exported file in a secure encrypted location.

I use Safehouse encryption:  <http://www.safehousesoftware.com/>

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/