Paul Marwick wrote on 10/9/2014 11:32 AM:
Ed Mullen wrote:

<http://edmullen.net/temp/password_exporter-1.2.1-fx+tb+sm.xpi>

It installed just fine in SM 2.29.1 for me.

Thanks! Installed fine on 2.26.1 as well. I then used wget to download a
copy in case I need it again :)

An aside, it's probably not a good idea to have an exported password
file sitting around on your hard drive in plain view.  If you do use
this, put the exported file in a secure encrypted location.

I use Safehouse encryption: <http://www.safehousesoftware.com/>

Good idea. Its the sort of thing I'd use and then delete, but keeping a
copy in an encrypted form might not be a bad idea. I used to use WoaS
for a lot of notes, and had an encrypted page in my notes file for
passwords. Unfortunately, with some of the sillier changes that recent
browser versions have made to "local" security, WoaS is not currently an
option, so something else to encrypt files sounds like a good idea.

Paul.

You can always use Windows itself to encrypt:

<http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/encrypt-decrypt-folder-file#1TC=windows-7>

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/