Do you guys use FlashBlock extension? I think Firefox users had the same problem because of it?

On 12/5/2014 8:04 PM PT, Paul Bergsagel typed:

I am running Mac OS X 10.7.5 on a late 2006 27" iMac.. I downloaded and
installed SeaMonkey 2.31. Everything seemed fine until I went to
Youtube. Flash did not work. Clicking on a video the player appeared and
when the video began there was only sound. There was no picture.

I went to Adobe and reinstalled the latest Flash. Still no good. Videos
only played with sound. There was no picture.

Thank goodness for time machine :). I reverted to SeaMonkey 2.30, Flash
once again is working with both picture and sound.

If you are using Mac OSX I would strongly advise you to avoid SeaMonkey
2.31, especially if you use flash to view videos.
--
"It is said that the lonely eagle flies to the mountain peaks while the lowly ant crawls the ground, but cannot the soul of the ant soar as high as the eagle?" --unknown