Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
A correspondent has forwarded one of my outgoing messages back to me as an .eml file, which I have duly saved to my desktop for the moment.

If I double-click it, Windows 7 properly opens it with SeaMonkey, my default email client, and it displays fine (including the source code, accessible through CTRL-U). By "open" I mean it displays it as an HTML file in the Mail app, just as it would if I double-clicked a message from inside SeaMonkey.

I would like to move it to one of my mailboxes, but I can't figure out how. If I do Tools | Import, SM seems to want to import the entire mailbox tree from whatever program I specify -- I can't tell it to import one .eml file. I can't even tell it where to look.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Just tried emailing an .eml to myself and it worked.
(It worked sending to the ng, too, by accident.)
Dragged the eml to the attachment box.
When clicking it opens the eml.