Thanks and yes he emailed me when he updated them, I have been speaking
with the dev on a few occasions and a he is also on our rotation
donation, we are encouraging him to stay active on seamonkey development
and is next on the list to receive a split.

We are dead serious about pushing SeaMonkey development and providing
support where we can.

~Ronnie