On 3/31/2015 2:18 PM, Dick Hoffman wrote:
On 3/30/2015 3:51 PM, Hb wrote:
Dick Hoffman wrote:
I'm running essentially vanilla SM 2.32.1 on a system under 64 bit
Windows 8.1. Since I moved to this system I've been experiencing a
random delay after forwarding or, less frequently, sending an email...

Please try again with all Anti Virus software disabled.

Is it a POP or an IMAP account?

Hb

It is a POP account. You may be onto something. I disabled my AV (AVG)
and could not make the problem happen. I have AVG set to not check
emails, I thought, but maybe I overlooked something. Will do more testing.
Darn, thought AVG might have been causing it but I've been able to reproduce the problem with AVG turned off.