On 2015-04-07 7:29 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:

This news server does not honour cancel messages. The messages you tried
to cancel were only removed from your local message list. If you try
with another SeaMonkey profile, or a another newsreader, you'll see the
messages you thought you cancelled.

OK. But we've seen "this message has expired..." pretty regularly, so
someone must be able to do it if a message violates local netiquette. You?

When I remove a message, it's not done through a cancel message. It's a web panel that a list of people have access to.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator