On 4/6/2015 2:48 PM, Mason83 wrote:
On 06/04/2015 20:21, Inojim wrote:
I'm wondering with Sea Monkey email (and this might apply to
Thunderbird as well) if there is a way to prevent the program from
instantly sending an outgoing message when you hit the 'Send this
message now' button.  Can the message be put in the Outbox and sent
the next time Sea Monkey automatically retrieves incoming mail?  I
don't know how many times I've hit Send only to realize I forgot a
recipient, changed my mind or whatever.  Having a built-in delay
would be nice.

There's a "Send Later" option, which stores the message in Outbox.
Doesn't that do what you want?

Plus, upon starting SM it will ask "send unsent email now?"  - or somesuch.