Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] wrote:
On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 09:15:15 -0500, "Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]" <.@.>
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Apr 2015 16:29:15 -0700, "David E. Ross"
<nobody@nowhere.invalid> wrote:

On 4/22/2015 4:02 PM, Miles Fidelman wrote:
Is it just me, or are other folks experiencing frequent hangs in the
Seamonkey browser?

It seems like half the web pages I visit these days lead to spinning
beachballs, 100% machine load, and often, the need to force quit and
restart.

Miles Fidelman

See my message "SeaMonkey and Yahoo" in this same newsgroup.  The
problem seemed to disappear this afternoon.
I'm running SM 2.33.1 and never have lockups or freeze. I have an old
Latitude E6400 with 2GB RAM and NVidia 160M. Not exactly modern but
not slow. What SM are you running? Have you defragged lately? Have you
done a Checkdisk lately?

- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]
Nevermind. It's a Mac. But 10.6? The OS might just be starting to show
it's age with the newer SM versions.

Well... maybe. But then Chrome works just fine. (Firefox, on the other hand, shows some of the same issues).

I guess I'm wondering if it's just me, or if the underlying engine is starting to show its age.

Miles