On 6/17/15, Rodney Sampson <rsamp...@kc.rr.com> wrote:
> Lee:
>    Where might the config.txt be buried on a Windows 7 machine ?

I think it depends on which version of Win7 -- 32 or 64 bit:
  C:\Program Files\Privoxy\config.txt
  C:\Program Files (x86)\Privoxy\config.txt

If you've configured your browser to use privoxy, try
  http://config.privoxy.org/show-status
which has a
  Privoxy was invoked as follows:
section that shows you the directory where privoxy is located

It sounds like you haven't changed anything, so worth reading as a FYI
  http://config.privoxy.org/user-manual/startup.html#CMDOPTIONS

Regards,
Lee