All:
  Changing subject from "unresponsive" to CPU Spin"
  From bringing up the error console, it seems that this statement is the
    last action before SM goes into CPU spin.
Timestamp: 6/25/2015 8:40:40 AM
Error: TypeError: browsers[i] is undefined
Source File: chrome://navigator/content/tabbrowser.xml
Line: 331

Any idea what this is doing and how to fix it ?
I'm on SM 2.33.1 on a Win 7 x64 system.

Thanks
Rodney

Rodney Sampson wrote:
All:
Can I re-install SM 2.33.1 over current install without de-install, or do I need to
    de-install / re-install ?
 And do you think it might help given the errors below ?
Thanks
Rodney Sampson

Rodney Sampson wrote:
Here's a few of the errors from the error console...

PAC Execution Error: expected expression, got '<' [<!doctype html>
]
PAC file failed to install from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ijbswa/files/Win32/3.0.23%20%28stable%29/

Timestamp: 6/21/2015 6:14:12 PM
Error: TypeError: browsers[i] is undefined
Source File: chrome://navigator/content/tabbrowser.xml
Line: 331

Timestamp: 6/21/2015 6:14:24 PM
Warning: window.controllers is deprecated. Do not use it for UA detection.
Source File: chrome://editor/content/ComposerCommands.js
Line: 198

Don't know if any of these could send SM into cpu loop...
Thanks
Rodney

Rodney Sampson wrote:
Lee:
Installed & ran full scan with DiskCheckup (probably better alternative to scandisk) From an earlier post, I saw that Error Console is available, is there a way to trap all
   the traffic to the console ?
Thanks
Rodney