MRoss wrote:

WaltS48 wrote:
On 06/25/2015 09:25 AM, MRoss wrote:
I still do not receive a copy of what I post to this list! Why? Don't
know yet. I doubt Seamonkey causes it. But stranger things happen.

Stop the presses on lost email! My mind finally woke up!

In searching logs, firewalls, & online sources, I found my posts & Marie
DeWees posts online in a webmail Spam folder of the email service I use
for this Seamonkey subscription - Inbox.com! Being POP - that webmail
Spam folder is not accessible via Seamonkey, webmail access only - that
I never use.

That is another reason I despise POP accounts & webmail systems!

IMAP for all subscriptions!

Sorry for this folks. I will fix my problem.

Don't overreact. Just because you got a lemon, that doesn't mean all cars are bad (politics and global warming aside).

I've been using various POP accounts for 20 years with mostly good results. Occasionally an ISP's spam blocker goes overboard and has to be reined in, but all POP is not bad.

Paul B. Gallagher