Marie DeWees wrote on 25/06/2015 15:38:
Sent this twice using SeaMonkey.  Don't think either one
really went.

First Email

Hello,

I have had issues with Thunderbird for months. Since I was getting no support in resolving these issues, I thought I would try Sea Monkey for both my browser and my email. I was happy to be able to continue using Mozilla.

I downloaded Sea Monkey. Set up one email account and guess what? It has the same issues as Thunderbird. There are 145 messages from the same vendor. I am sure this is either a virus or a filter, but I do NOT know how to fix it and Thunderbird support is NOT
helping me.  There are long emails to them to no avail.

So, can this be fixed? Why is Sea Monkey downloading the mess I have with Thunderbird? I specifically said not to include any prior settings. I, obviously need an email client. I would prefer it to be a Mozilla product. But, if you cannot help me I will have to find something else. Can you, at the least, let me know if you can help. This has gone on far too long.

I use Windows 7 as my OS. SeaMonkey version 2.33.1

Marie DeWees

Second Email

This is what I get when I try to download my messages into SeaMonkey. Same as in Thunderbird.

Your Safe Kids May 2015 Newsletter Safe Kids Worldwide 5/14/2015 3:25pm

I now have 157 of them. No other emails. I hope the emails I am trying to send are actually sending, but I am not receiving anything but what is listed above. Tried a
couple of test messages this am.  Did not receive.

Help!

Marie DeWees

Your problem is not in SeaMonkey, nor in Thunderbird.
Those mail programs can only download what is onto your mailbox.
This mailbox is receiving a lot of messages from "Safe Kids".
If this not work phonecall them (USA) Tech Phone: +1.2026620620
Another possibility is that you email-adress is in the the list of a crazy spammer.