chicagofan wrote:
What is the most reliable version available now?  I've read of so many
problems I can't keep up with them, and I've been afraid to upgrade,

That is why I don't "upgrade". I install the new without effecting the previous. Sometimes the new has problems, or maybe you just don't like it. You can have as many versions as you have space on the HDD. I have had as many as twenty two. And they can all use the same profile or different profiles. When I decide I don't need/want one of them I delete it.

But, to answer your question, I am using 2.33, on W7U-64, and have no issues.

Ray