Paul Bergsagel wrote:

Maybe the time has come to reconsider how often SeaMonkey needs to be updated. Does SeaMonkey benefit, in the long run, with such a rapid update schedule? If SeaMonkey adopted a less frequent update schedule would the net benefits be greater than if SeaMonkey continued with the current rapid update schedule?

For what it's worth - I HATE rapid update cycles. Wherever I can, I run 2-4 years behind the current release (both desktop and server side) - makes for a much more stable environment. This auto-update something, every few days, is for the birds.

Miles Fidelman