On 10/17/2015 09:55 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
Desiree wrote on 10/17/2015 7:50 AM:
On 10/12/2015 4:35 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 10/12/2015 10:22 AM, Desiree wrote:
So, SeaMonkey still cannot do full screen without a plugin.

An extension is not a plugin. They are two categories of Add-ons.

Since Mozilla is dropping support for NPAPI plugins (except for Flash)
at the end of 2016, it might be a good idea to get the terminology
straight to avoid confusion.

I know the difference.  Flash is a plugin and Mozilla is not getting rid
of it.  Why would anyone use HTML5 at youtube? It is horrible on IE 10,
Sea Monkey, Fx 41 and Pale Moon 25.7.  I force Flash for youtube videos.

HTML5 videos on Youtube render just fine for me using SM, Firefox, IE etc.

Same here, except you can't view them in full screen mode.

SeaMonkey needs an extension (not a plugin) to enable full screen mode.

With a few about:config tweaks I can even watch them in 1080p, but is my monitor 1080p capable.

--
Linux Mint 17.2 "Rafaela" | KDE 4.14.2 | Thunderbird 42.0b2
One users useless feature, is a useful feature to another