Kevin L. Hill wrote:

Because I am one of those who can access the site without errors, I'll
document the cookie entries in config.  Under "about:config" and
searching for 'cookie' I have the following:

My settings/comments are interspersed below.

extensions.proxytool.clear_cookies_on_new_proxy;false
No such key on my system.

extensions.proxytool.clear_cookies_on_new_window;false
No such key on my system.

network.cookie.alwaysAcceptSessionCookies;false
Same here; this is the default value.

network.cookie.cookieBehavior;1
Same here; this is my user setting.

network.cookie.lifetime.days;90
Same here; this is the default value.

network.cookie.lifetimePolicy;2
Same here; this is my user setting.

network.cookie.prefsMigrated;true
Same here; this is my user setting.

network.cookie.thirdparty.sessionOnly;false
Same here; this is the default value.

pref.advanced.cookies.disable_button.view_cookies;false
Same here; this is my user setting.

privacy.item.cookies;true
Same here; this is my user setting.

services.sync.prefs.sync.network.cookie.cookieBehavior;true
Same here; this is the default value.

services.sync.prefs.sync.network.cookie.lifetimePolicy;true
Same here; this is the default value.

services.sync.prefs.sync.privacy.item.cookies;true
Same here; this is the default value.

None of those are changed in my user.js file.
Nor in mine. I actually don't have a user.js file.

So the only differences are your two proxytool settings, which I don't have because I don't have that add-on.

Paul B. Gallagher