Ed Mullen wrote:

Ian wrote on 1/15/2016 10:45 PM:
I've been able to download, install, and run Seamonkey before so
I'm not exactly sure what is going on this time.

And, based on you post, neither are we!

I looked through the forums and community pages and found various
things pertaining to the two problems I had but none covered the
two together.

Well, we have no idea of either of your two problems based on this
post.

I'm sending a screenshot of my terminal after running ./seamonkey

And, um, WHEN are you sending the screenshot?

AFAIK attachments are blocked here, so he probably meant well but failed to accomplish it. Ian, you'll have to put the screenshot somewhere else and post a link here.

And if you want help, you'll have to give your helpers a lot more to go on than this. I'm afraid mind-reading is not a common skill hereabouts.

Paul B. Gallagher