I am not able to send e-mail messages for some reason (Windows 7). This problem started yesterday at noon and continues at this time. All other internet actions are normal. I called my ISP for help and I thought the problem was resolved---he installed a temporary browser on my system and it was able to send messages to my carrier. I thought all was well at that point---it was not as I cannot send messages from either SeaMonkey or Thunderbird. I next tried to send a message from my laptop (Windows XP) using SeaMonkey and then Thunderbird and that does not work either. My amateur fix-it skills tells me that my problem may be located at my ISP. What should or can I do to fix this send message problem?

Frog