Frog wrote:
I am not able to send e-mail messages for some reason (Windows 7).  This
problem started yesterday at noon and continues at this time.  All other
internet actions are normal.  I called my ISP for help and I thought the
problem was resolved---he installed a temporary browser on my system and
it was able to send messages to my carrier.  I thought all was well at
that point---it was not as I cannot send messages from either SeaMonkey
or Thunderbird.  I next tried to send a message from my laptop (Windows
XP) using SeaMonkey and then Thunderbird and that does not work either.
  My amateur fix-it skills tells me that my problem may be located at my
ISP.  What should or can I do to fix this send message problem?

Frog

P.S. I just sent this message on my Windows 7...normal e-mail does not work.