Ken wrote on 2/14/2016 12:20 PM:
I am running Win 7 and SeaMonkey 2.39 and frequently receive the error
message below.  I can go around it by stopping the script, but I do not
know what it is looking for so that I do not get the message.

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.
You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script
will complete.

Script: http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ…ef_=pe_2313390_168184800_em_ti:2802";

I tried stopping Flash but that does not seem to make a difference.  Any
ideas??

Nothing to do with Flash, it's Javascript. You can turn it off but some sites require it to function properly.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/