I had been using the "Remember Passwords 1.1" add-on from Stanimir Stamenkov because of its ability to store passwords from many sites that don't work with the built-in Password Manager.

The most recent releases of SeaMonkey are incompatible with this add-on, and it is no longer available.

I would like to see the capability of the built-in Password Manager improved to make it more universally functional. I have tried LastPass, but I don't care for it and in any case it is not fully supported for SeaMonkey.

John
--
Q: What's the quickest way to get a mailbox full of spam?
A: Post a message in any newsgroup using a real email address.

Therefore, please reply in this newsgroup. Thank you.