On 3/22/2016 11:17 AM, no...@nonospam.org's fingers rattled off:
I had been using the "Remember Passwords 1.1" add-on from Stanimir
Stamenkov because of its ability to store passwords from many sites that
don't work with the built-in Password Manager.

The most recent releases of SeaMonkey are incompatible with this add-on,
and it is no longer available.

I would like to see the capability of the built-in Password Manager
improved to make it more universally functional. I have tried LastPass,
but I don't care for it and in any case it is not fully supported for
SeaMonkey.

John

I've been using LastPass in SeaMonkey and Firefox and it works fine.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/