I am still using SM 2.26.1 version, which has an update advisory on my Acrobat plug-in 10.1.3.23. I am reluctant to do this while struggling to get my taxes filed online. Does anyone have any idea if the PDF version I have is going to work ... and IF NOT ... what plug-in version will work with my version of SM? In other words [whatever it is] if I clicked to update, is it going to install OK in my older version of SM?

I don't want to be making any computer/software changes now, unless I absolutely have to. TIA for any responses.

Barbara

P.S. - My total ignorance is due to the fact I never use PDF, and when I looked at the Adobe web site and saw all those versions my head exploded. ;)