chicagofan wrote:
I am still using SM 2.26.1 version, which has an update advisory on my Acrobat
plug-in
10.1.3.23.  I am reluctant to do this while struggling to get my taxes filed
online.  Does
anyone have any idea if the PDF version I have is going to work ... and IF NOT
... what
plug-in version will work with my version of SM?  In other words [whatever it
is]  if I
clicked to update, is it going to install OK in my older version of SM?

I don't want to be making any computer/software changes now, unless I
absolutely have to.
TIA for any responses.

Barbara

P.S. - My total ignorance is due to the fact I never use PDF, and when I looked
at the
Adobe web site and saw all those versions my head exploded.   ;)

I also use 2.26.1.
My preference is to download the pdf's rather than view online.
However, on the very rare occasions that I do view online I use
pdf exchange plugin or foxit plugin.
As far as I am concerned, Adobe viewer will never exist either
on my home machines or work machines.