chicagofan wrote:

I am still using SM 2.26.1 version, which has an update advisory on my
Acrobat plug-in 10.1.3.23.  I am reluctant to do this while struggling
to get my taxes filed online.  Does anyone have any idea if the PDF
version I have is going to work ... and IF NOT ... what plug-in version
will work with my version of SM?  In other words [whatever it is]  if I
clicked to update, is it going to install OK in my older version of SM?

I don't want to be making any computer/software changes now, unless I
absolutely have to.  TIA for any responses.

I've been using Adobe Acrobat version X for years with no difficulty. Why pay hundreds of dollars for an upgrade if what I have is fine?

This includes forms from government agencies such as the Infernal Revenue Service.

If you're still nervous, the Reader is free.

Paul B. Gallagher