Ant wrote:
Hello again. I just got a lame e-mail answer:

I suspect you tried clearing cookies and cache, safe mode and a test profile.

I did not have the site bookmarked in this version of SeaMonkey. I did what she suggested by going to weather.com, told SeaMonkey to not share my location for the site, searched for the airport in their search bar, got the weather forecast and everything appears as it should.

Set the site as my home page. Didn't bookmark it, oh, and have an ad blocker installed and active.

Did you try a different browser?

Vivaldi 1.0 stable is now available.

"   Ant
    Subject: Website

    APR 07, 2016  |  11:36AM EDT
    LaToya replied:

    Thank you for reaching out to us!As we are working together to resolve
    this as effectively as we can, we are asking our users to make sure
you:

    -Upgrade your browser and /or app to a more recent version.
    “Maintaining an updated browser is very important for security,
assuring
    that your web pages load properly and improves your overall web
    experience.”
    -Clear your cache
    -Disable all ad-blockers
    -Try a different web browser
    - (If applicable) Delete The Weather Channel bookmarks. If you would
    like to save a bookmark, please bookmark weather.com and navigate to
    your desired location from the home page.

    Please let me know if this issue persists.

    Thanks for being a fan of The Weather Channel!"