On 4/7/2016 10:25 AM, WaltS48 wrote:

Hello again. I just got a lame e-mail answer:

I suspect you tried clearing cookies and cache, safe mode and a test
profile.

Of course.

I did not have the site bookmarked in this version of SeaMonkey. I did
what she suggested by going to weather.com, told SeaMonkey to not share
my location for the site, searched for the airport in their search bar,
got the weather forecast and everything appears as it should.

Set the site as my home page. Didn't bookmark it, oh, and have an ad
blocker installed and active.

Did you try a different browser?

Yes. Even with Firefox. It is caused by Geolocation. Weather.com requires it to work properly. :(
--
"... [Let us inquire] what glory there was in an omnipotent being torturing forever a puny little creature who could in no way defend him(her!)self? Would it be to the glory of a man to fry ants?" --Charlotte Perkins Gilman Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.