Arnie Goetchius wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Example:
<http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sanders-staying-race-good-democratic-party/story?id=38620293>

I click the play button over and over again, and nothing happens.

Drop the same URL into Internet Exploiter and it works fine.

Noncompliant coding, I assume?

Works for me. SM 2.40 Win 7 64bit. Also remember doing a recent Flash update

I have Shockwave Flash 21.0.0.213, which AFAIK is the latest version (updated Friday, April 8). Also have Shockwave for Director 12.2.4.194, which AFAIK is the latest version (updated Friday, February 19).

Tried disabling AdBlock Plus everywhere, no joy.

Paul B. Gallagher