On 5/1/2016 4:23 PM, EE wrote:
Thee Chicago Wolf (MVP) wrote:
...about SM 2.43 but they keep disappearing and not making it
through.
Hmm.

Could the fact that you have no email address set up (real or
fake) be the problem?

Probably not.
He has been using .@. as an address since at least April 2012.
He has posted at least 61 times this year with that address.

His post beginning this thread is only retrievable post since AFTER APRIL 22.

He had made a post on April 30 titled "Re: updating to 2.40".
After reading it I had set it as unread an Flagged it [my personal way of temporarily marking it as 'of interest']. When I attempt to retrieve it today I get:

</begin quote>
Error!
newsgroup server responded:no such article in group

Perhaps the article has expired

<k0j6ibdnlecm690v661svdsod4aobc2...@4ax.com> (99020)

Click here to remove all expired articles
</end quote>

He may not be only person experiencing a similar problem.
Within last day or two I had gotten a similar response when attempting to read another message. *WITHOUT* thinking about it I clicked "... remove all expired articles".

How to raise this anomaly with appropriate parties?